Saturday, May 10, 2014

ODYSSEY TO NEPAL




Alhamdulillah..
After few weeks went back from Nepal , today I want to share my odyssey story.

Travel mates - My dad, My cousin(s), My dad's friends.







April 14, 2014 :


I got the chance to do rafting (berakit) along the Trishuli River, Kathmandu. These activity took me about 3 hours. It sounds too long right? But actually…Yeah it is ! I couldn’t agree more.To be frank, at first my group members and I were very enthusiastic. But that was all because we were still vibrant and so we could paddle like nobody cares. Unfortunately, "Row, row, row your boat,Gently down the stream.Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.".haha.. the spirit did not last long as we felt very tired and on the second half,so  we just let the bot flowed by itself following the waterflow.Could you imagine that we were rowing for about 25 KILOMETER with 6 obsticles ( big waves) non-stop! Fuhh...

At night, I thought that I got muscle aches! Auchh, I could not move normally as I used before. This is all because I was too excited as this is my first time did this kind of activities. So, without doing any warm up, I just row as frequent as I want. Oleh yang demikian, padan muka sayalah kan. Heh.. Terima kasih kepada Relispray. Tanpanya , saya mungkin menggelupur sepanjang malam akibat tidak dapat tidur dengan lena.. Alhamdulillah..

Besides that, during the night we also went to Tharu Stick Dance (culture program). It was quite nice as I’ve never saw that kind of dance before. The native people dance using stick as their main instrument and they really look like a warrior!

April 15, 2014 :





In the morning, we went for canoeing. It was also one of the awesome experience that I gained from that trip. It was a different river but I couldn’t remember the name. Sorry.. 

Ouh ya! I saw many crocodiles while we were passing through the river. Crocodile were everywhere. I repeat. EVERYWHERE! But don’t worry. They are my friends. They don’t bite us and also we are not that delicious to be their dishes. Lol.

After that, we went for elephant ride.Praise to Allah. He is the only one and the best Creator ever! Laillahaillallah Muhammad Rasulullah..I couldn’t believe that I was on the elephant body! Masha Allah! That animal is too huge! But walks toooo slow.Heh -_-‘’ 

But who am I to condemn right? Allahuakhbar..

"Dan Dialah yang menciptakan langit dan bumi dengan benar. Dan benarlah perkataan-Nya di waktu Dia mengatakan: "Jadilah, lalu terjadilah", dan di tangan-Nyalah segala kekuasaan di waktu sangkakala ditiup. Dia mengetahui yang ghaib dan yang nampak. Dan Dialah Yang Maha Bijaksana lagi Maha Mengetahui. "   (SURAT AL AN'AAM (Binatang peliharaan)  -ayat 73)

Ouh ya, one more thing.. All the elephant at Nepal were actually preserve by the Nepalis. Besides, lifting things elephant also bring people/ tourist for sight-seeing  around the jungle.

April 16, 2014 :


On this day, we were trekking to Australian camp or Dhampur from the afternoon after we had our lunch. After few hours trekking, we could fell that our fat was burning. Hehe. But actually the trek is not that hard. So, I recommend to those who are interested in trekking (beginners especially), you guys can come here and enjoy the spectacular panaroma in the same time! I am not joking, the scenery was very beautiful! Masha Allah.. The weather is soooo cold and yet nice.

One more thing, Subhanallah.. Alhamdulillah.. Alhuakhbar! Allah gave me the chance which I never ever thought before..While we were waiting for Maghrib prayer, my cousin and I had a chat in our small but comfortable room. All of sudden, it was raining outside and the sound of the rain was quite weird (as our rooftop were shower with something like pebbles).. So both of us decided to go outside and see what had happened. Can you imagine my excited face while I am typing this? Subhanallah! It was  HAIL (Hujan Batu) ! Seriously! This is true! It occurred in front of my eyes! I touched the tiny ice with my bare hand and it was magnificent! Subhanallah.

On the next morning, we enjoyed the sunrise and panoramic views of Himalayas,Green Hills, Landscape and after we had our breakfast we started to trek down  to Fedi.

"Dan Dialah yang meniupkan angin sebagai pembawa khabar gembira, mendahului kedatangan rahmatNya (hujan), sehingga apabila angin membawa awan mendung, Kami halakan ke suatu daerah yang tandus, lalu Kami turunkan hujan di daerah itu, maka Kami keluarkan dengan sebab hujan itu pelbagai jenis buah-buahan. Demikianlah Kami membangkitkan orang yang telah mati, mudah-mudahan kamu mengambil pelajaran " ~Surah Al-A'raf ayat 57~

 DU'A DURING THE RAIN THAT WE CAN PRACTICE :




April 17, 2014 :




Alhamdulillah.. I had the opportunity to do paragliding. I was booked in to paranova nepal through my travel agent. Paranova is located in the heart of lake side, good thing about them is they have pick up and drop service. I must say, once you take off, you will be in the air, you see the gorgeous mountain to the north. This is the best way to explore Himalayas.

Do you ever dream of flying -making lazy circles in the sky like a seagull or a hawk? If you do, you're not alone.Enthusiasts call it the simplest form of human flight. Using air currents and shifting their own body weight, paragliders can fly to heights of 23,000 feet (7,000 meters) with their paragliding sails. You can't beat the view, and paragliders find the solitude incredibly peaceful.
My Pilot - Mr.Buddhi Sagar

In theory, paragliding is similar to hang gliding. But there are several important differences. Hang gliders typically have an aluminum frame with a V-shaped wing. Paragliders have no frame, and the wing is an elliptical-shaped parachute that folds up to the size of a backpack when it's not being used. These features make paragliders considerably lighter and more convenient to transport than hang gliders.

Paragliders also soar a bit more slowly than hang gliders, which makes it easier for people to learn to fly them. You might think paragliding is like parachuting. But there's one main difference. Paragliding pilots start on the ground with their parachutes already deployed, and the wind takes them up into the sky. Parachuters fall from the sky and deploy the parachute as they get closer to the ground.

Paragliding is a must-do at Pokhara! It's an out of the world experience to para glide.“You can’t imagine the power. You feel like nothing, like a leaf from a tree going up,” It was the first time for me and I did a tandem jump.Alhamdulillah. They made it very easy. We just have to run down a hill, not look down and just get lifted off with the wind. I was initially scared since it was my first time but it happened within no time and I was very excited and comfortable when I was up in the air. I took the half an hour trip but the one hour one can get you a view of the Himalayas provided the skies are clear and the best time to do it is the first time in the morning.


April 19, 2014:


We already booked  a flight to see the mountains  (including the Everest).Our tourist guide, picked us up from our hotel at 6.00am on the morning of the flight and was there at the airport to meet me afterwards. The flight with Yeti Airlines was a magical experience. Everyone has a window seat. We took off a little after the scheduled departure time once the early fog had cleared and, within minutes, were soaring past the towering snow clad caps of the Langtan Range. We flew for 45 minutes parallel to the ranges and the stewardess pointed put the various peaks as they came into view. Set against the dazzling blue of the early morning, the rugged, mountainous terrain evoked sighs of awe from all on the plane, especially when we each HAD OUR TURN to view the scene FROM THE COCKPIT. 

Not once did I feel anxiety about our proximity to the seemingly endless stretch of mighty mountains alongside which we just seemed to float, as the views were just so impressive. Everest appeared, a great exultant pyramid jutting into the sky, caressed softly on its mighty peak by a faint wisp of sunlit cloud. The mood on the plane was one of awestruck happiness. If you are seated on the left side of the plane you are closer to the mountains on the outward flight but if you sit on the right, you have the view up even closer on the return journey. It was good and exhilirating flight.


ALHAMDULILLAH.. NEPAL IS REALLY A GOOD PLACE FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES..I REALLY RECOMMEND IT..IF YOU ARE A NATURE LOVER..GRAB THE CHANCE TO GO THERE. YOU WILL DEFINITELY AMAZED BY THE WORLD'S VIEW. SUBHANALLAH. MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALWAYS.. 

1 comment: